Call for applications | Atlas Programme: 2022 campaign
Until December 10th, 2021 | Short–term postdoctoral mobility
The Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme and its partners offer postdoctoral mobility grant to researchers in social sciences and humanities for periods from 1 to 3 months.
The programme breaks down into two sections
- The INCOMING programme
This programme targets researchers affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public/private research institute based aboard wishing to undertake a research stay in France.
- The OUTGOING programme
This program targets researchers residing and affiliated with a french institution of higher education and research or a public/private research institute who would like to benefit from a research stay in another country.
Please refer to the different calls to find out what arrangements apply to the competition you have chosen (geographical area, length of the fellowship) and the application procedure.
The first 2022 campaign is open from September 15th to December 10th, 2021 :
- Africa | FMSH-IFRA-Nairobi: France > East Africa (outgoing) call in French
- Africa | FMSH-IFRA-Nairobi: East Africa > France (incoming)
- Africa | FMSH-IFAS Recherche: France > South Africa (outgoing) call in French
- Asia | FMSH-IFEAC: Central Asia > France (incoming)
- Asia | FMSH-IFEA: Turkey > France (incoming)
- Europe | FMSH-IFR: Romania > France (incoming)
- Europe | FMSH-CEFR: Belarus, Moldova, Russia > France (incoming)
- Europe | FMSH-AFU: Ukraine > France (incoming)
- Middle-East | FMSH-ACSS: Arab countries > France (incoming)
- World | Impeded Researches: World > France (incoming)