Workshops of the FMSH's library
Workshops from October to December 2018
The library provides its visitors with two on-site courses and a range of online guides and tutorials.
These courses are aimed at researchers, PhD student, scholars and hosted institutions' staff, who are registered members of the library. They are made of a group of 5 people, in a specific room, equipped with laptops.
To register to these courses, go to the library website (in order to register, you will need to be logged in).
Calendar of the on-site courses:
- Zotero - Goal: get training on the use of the bibliographic references management software.
- Wednesday, October 16th | 10am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday, October 29th | 2pm - 4:30pm
- Thurday, November 7th | 10am - 12:30pm
- Monday, November 25th | 2pm - 4:30pm
- Wednesday, December, 4th | 10am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday, December, 17th | 2pm - 4:30pm
- Conducting a literature search: steps and methodological principles - Objective: providing the users with methological elements that help the search, the identifications and the findings of relevant documents on a topic.
- Thursday, October 24th | 2pm - 4pm
- Tuesday, November 19th | 10am - 12am
- Monday, December 9th | 2pm - 4pm