Thinking about submitting a manuscript to the FMSH Publishing House?
How to send us your publication proposal
Start by sending the following information to Emmanuelle Corne (ecorne(at)msh-paris.fr):
- Detailed project overview (synopsis, description of corpus, etc.)
- A short excerpt from your manuscript (preferably the introduction)
- Table of contents
- A brief overview of your background.
Within one month from receiving this information, you will be informed if the manuscript meets the initial criteria.
If your manuscript met the initial criteria, we ask that you send us the entire document in Word format (or rtf). You may also send it in printed format. If so, please print on one side of the page and number the pages.
Your text will then be subject to a triple evaluation:
- scientific: to determine the originality and seriousness of the work, as well as its relevance for one of our collections
- editorial: to assess the quality of the writing and its distribution potential
- technical: to estimate production costs (bindings, maps, illustrations, etc.)
As scientific experts are not always available, we require 3 to 6 months before issuing a definitive decision.
To learn more about formatting your manuscript, please see the advice for authors section on the Publishing page.