Services and partnerships for promoting and diffusing cultural and scientific heritage in multimedia format
Through its Audiovisual Research Archives (ARA) Program, the FMSH’s Cognitive Semiotics and New Medias Team (ESCoM) gives those interested in building, promoting, and diffusing scientific or cultural heritage in audiovisual or multimedia format the opportunity to forge long-term or short-term partnerships.
Here are the five partnership types that ESCoM offers to any institution or individual interested in building, promoting, or diffusing cultural or scientific audiovisual heritage:
1) “Audiovisual Production and Online Publishing” Partnership: According to certain conditions, ESCoM ensures filming, digitization, standard editing, and online publication of videos for the partner institution.
2) “Storage, Diffusion and Safe Keeping of Audiovisual Data” Partnership: According to certain conditions, ESCOM ensures the storage and safe keeping of the partner institution’s audiovisual resources.
3) “Creating Editorial Products” Partnership: According to certain conditions, ESCoM ensures writing and editing in CD-ROM or DVD format of videos for the partner institution.
4) Training and practical internship geared towards careers in audiovisual archives: according to certain conditions, ESCoM offers practical and concrete training to technical staff from partner institutions whose jobs focus on producing, managing, and using audiovisual or multimedia archives.
5) Partnership for promoting specific scientific heritage on the ARA site: according to certain conditions, ESCoM partially ensures the promotion of a scientific and/or cultural event on the ARA site.
To learn more about the legal and financial conditions of a long-term partnership, please see the “Partnerships” brochure (in pdf format).
2/ Audiovisual resource production, post-production, and publishing services
ESCoM offers its services to ensure part or all of the recording of a scientific and/or cultural event (colloquium, research seminar, round table, interview, special report, etc.).
For more information on the cost of these services, please see the “Recording estimates” brochure (in pdf format).
3/ Contacts :
For any additional information, please contact:
Elisabeth de Pablo
ESCoM Communications Coordinator
To learn more about the Audiovisual Research Archives Program (ARA), please see the “ARA in a Few Words” brochure (pdf format).