Working Papers must be submitted in French or English; publication in a second language is possible at the author’s request. Metadata must be provided in both French and English, apart from the author’s biographical note. Papers are submitted to a scientific officer of the FMSH.
Informations et soumission des textes : firstname.lastname@example.org
Norms of presentation
Working Papers (WPs) should be between 30,000 and 70,000 characters in length.
Position Papers (PPs) should be between 8,000 and 20,000 characters in length.
Papers must be submitted in text format (.odt, .doc, .docx). No .pdf files.
For both WPs and PPs, the following information must appear before the text:
- Author’s given name(s) and surname
- Main institutional affiliation
- City and country of residence
- Office email address
- Relationship with the FMSH (Institute for Global Studies, Fernand Braudel-IFER grants, Maison Suger, associate research directorship, FMSH’s programme, etc.)
- Biographical note (fewer than 100 words) in French or English
- Title, in French AND English
- Sub-title (if any), in French AND English
- Language in which the paper is written
- Keywords: 3 to 6 keywords, in French AND English
- Abstract: fewer than 100 words, in French AND English.
If the paper contains sub-headings, they should be numbered 1., then 1.1., 1.2., 1.3, etc.
In-text references are presented as follows: (Kuhn T., 1955 : 25-26)
The bibliography at the end of the text is presented as follows:
Kuhn Thomas (1983), La structure des révolutions scientifiques, Paris, Flammarion.
Wieviorka Michel (2000), « Sociologie postclassique ou déclin de la sociologie? », Cahiers Internationaux de Sociologie CVII : 5–35.
Moscovici Serge (2002), « Pensée stigmatique et pensée symbolique, deux formes élémentaires de la pensée sociale », in Garnier Catherine (Ed.), Les Formes de la pensée sociale, Paris, PUF : 21–53.
Garnier Catherine (2002) (Ed.), Les Formes de la pensée sociale, Paris, PUF.