Since July 2006, the Fondation Maison des Sciences de l'Homme has been sending readers digital information letters every quarter to inform them about activities – research programs and diffusion services – in diverse areas:
- dossiers on specific topics (see, for example, the open archives) or services (library of the FMSH),
- events in the spotlight (creation of the IEA Paris-Ile-de-France),
- program updates (report on 2006 Mobility Programs, inauguration of its online bookshop)
- the program, divided into three sections: colloquiums and meetings; calls for proposals; guest researchers,
- "And also" updates on diffusion activities: latest publications, recently uploaded audiovisual resources and journals, news about the library and the FMSH.
The Letter is constantly evolving in order to bring you the information that interests you most. Accordingly, it has been enhanced through the internationalization of its diffusion and now includes English synopses of the main articles; it also now presents the results of calls for proposals.
A Satisfaction Survey was included in the 7th issue (January-March 2008) so that we can better know your expectations and adapt the FMSH’s communications documents accordingly.
Subscribe to the Information Letter