In September 2009, FMSH’s IT resources department launched a new e-mail solution based on Zimbra open-source software.
In addition to basic e-mail functions, Zimbra offers a suite of collaboration tools including group scheduling, document sharing, and so forth.
The IT department offers tutorial software to supplement traditional IT training. In these Flash-based animated tutorials, icons at the bottom of the screen allow you to pause, fast-forward or rewind.
- discover the main features
- write an e-mail message
- add an attachment to your message
- search for a message
- create an automatic signature for your e-mails
- apply a filter to sort your e-mails
- use the directory
- create a new event in the calendar and invite participants
- share a calendar
- enter a recurring event in your calendar